Thursday, December 8, 2011

Time flies when your having fun

Time does fly. Everyone told me it would and I did not believe them. And for the first few days and weeks it didn't. But now that I stop and look back, it has flown! Today was my last day of being in full control of the classroom. It was a good day. We did more christmas activities. And I had the kiddos do a worksheet where they had to match New Zealand words with American words. That was pretty good! They knew almost all of them! And then they got a treat for the last block, a movie! I have had such an amazing experience here, I will definitely miss all the kids and everyone else I have met.

In other news. My parents made a quick trip to New Zealand last weekend!! It was SO great to see them. Rachel took us to Bethels and that was great. And then we went to Waiheke Island. That was beautiful!! It was so beautiful that Cathy and I will be going again this weekend! Here are some pictures :)








No comments:

Post a Comment